If you are looking for an event planner’s point of view for an article, blog, or book you are writing, feel free to contact Melissa at 717-669-1961 or email@example.com for consideration. Here are some items she has contributed to:
- Melissa was interviewed for an article on 2015 Wedding Trends in Lancaster Newspaper.
- Lindley and Tyler’s Costa Rica Destination Wedding was featured on Destination I Do’s blog!
- Melissa was interviewed for an article on weddings on sequential dates.
- Melissa was interviewed for an article on how to be the perfect wedding guest.
- Melissa has been featured “Wedding Planners Dish” in The Knot magazine.
- A Marriage of Cultures, in the Lancaster Newspaper, talking about the multi cultural weddings Stylish Occasions has helped plan.
- Melissa was featured in the article Get Ready to Party in the November/December issue of Smart Magazine.
- Making the Most Out Of Bridal Shows – this article was featured on Stress Away Bridal Shop’s website.
- Fashion accessories: Go from dud to stud at the bars this weekend – this is an article on fashion trends. As a wedding planner that is something we have to stay on top of so a local reporter asked for Melissa’s opinion.
- Wedding Photography from a Wedding Planners Point of View – this article was featured on Miville Photography’s website.
- 11 Social Media Tips from a Wedding and Event Planner -featured on Inkling Media’s blog.
- Expert Author on EzineArticles.com – Melissa has contributed quite a few articles on this site.
- Tips to Save While Planning Your Wedding – featured on A Wedding in a Box’s blog.
- Melissa was featured in WE Magazine for Women.
- Melissa was featured in an article in the Lancaster Sunday News, not about event planning but about the volunteer work she does.
- Melissa was quoted in the article “The secret of strawberry soda…and other tricks to make events memorable” on LancasterOnline.
Lancaster, PA 17601